The Pan-Pacific Business Research Conference (PPBRC) is a highly interactive business conference that provides the opportunity for participants to share their research in an interdisciplinary setting and to disseminate research findings with others in the academic and business community. The conference will consider both conceptual and empirical manuscripts in all areas of business and economics, including Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, Operation Management, Information Systems, and Global/International Business:
· New theories, paradigmatic design and applications.
· New regulations and policies.
· Application of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, Operation Management, and Information Systems in industrial or international settings.
· Case studies exploring current issues.
· Pedagogical issues in business education
The manuscripts selected as “Best Paper” will have an opportunity to be published at Pan-Pacific Journal of Business Research listed on Cabell and ProQuest journal directories.