The Pan-Pacific Journal of Business Research (PPJBR) is a double-blind review Journal listed at Cabell’s List and ProQuest. PPJBR pursues theoretical and empirical research on all areas of business and economics, including Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, Operation Management, Information Systems, and Global/International Business. Topics are:
• New theories, paradigmatic design and applications.
• New regulations and policies.
• Application of Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Management, Operation Management, and Information Systems in industrial or international settings.
• Case studies exploring current issues.
• Pedagogical issues in business education